Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hong Kong

One of the interesting places in the world. It is not considered part of China, yet it still flies the Chinese flag. It is located off the southern border of China right on the South China Sea. On our way home from the Philippines, we decided to stay a few extra days in Hong Kong. The city was the biggest metropolis I had ever seen, it blew my mind. I could not even begin to take in all the buildings or people, yet there is one thing that I will never forget. We were walking down the street and there was a McDonald's on the corner- as a 10 year old this was the greatest thing I had ever seen. Of course I made my parents go in and buy me a Happy Meal (which they did have, even in Hong Kong.) It was the perfect thing to top of a great vacation in southeast Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment