Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Phillipines

It's a chain of islands located southeast of China, way out in the ocean, which you can assume requires a long flight. it took about 16 hours of flying from Kuwait to get all the way down to Manilla- where we went in the Philippines. Being 10 years old, confined for that long seemed like forever. I went with my family, Dad had to do business and we were going to explore and have another vacation. That we did; we ate and ate all day, shopped and went sightseeing. It was a good vacation and of course, wanting to be like my Dad, going on a business trip was awesome. Though the trip was good, there is one thing that I'll never forget. We were passing by a hut that was about 10 by 20 square feet and our driver told us how about 11 people lived in that tiny space. That moment was when I really was thankful for all the thing that I had been given. This trip into yet another new cutlure was a great experience and one that will stick with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment